Study Strategies Study Tactics Study Aid

If you qualify to file as head of household as an alternative of as married filing separately, your typical deduction will be greater and your tax might be lower. If you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien, whether you should file a federal income tax return depends on your gross revenue, your filing status, your age, and regardless of whether you are a dependent. You should also file if…Read More